"Believe in yourself, because we believe in you"
(1) to advise the school board on a policy for the organization of educational services to handicapped students and students with social maladjustments or learning disabilities;
(2) to advise the resource allocation committee and the school board on the allocation of financial resources to the services intended for those students;
(3) to advise the school board on its commitment-to-success plan.
The committee may also advise the school board on the implementation of an individualized education plan (IEP) for a handicapped student or a student with social maladjustments or learning disabilities.
(Education Act, section 187.)
(1) parents of the students concerned, designated by the parents’ committee (majority);
(2) representatives of the teachers, of the members of the non-teaching professional staff and of the members of the support staff, designated by the associations which represent them in their dealings with the school board and elected from among the persons who provide services to the students concerned;
(3) representatives of bodies which provide services to handicapped students or to students with social maladjustments or learning disabilities, designated by the council of commissioners after consulting with those bodies;
(4) a school principal designated by the director general.
The director general or his representative shall take part in the sittings of the committee but he is not entitled to vote.
(Education Act, section 185.)
ADS Elementary School
Ayer's Cliff Elementary School
Butler Elementary School
Drummondville Elementary School
Farnham Elementary School
Heroes' Memorial Elementary School
North Hatley Elementary School
Princess Elizabeth Elementary School
St. Francis Elementary School
Sutton Elementary School
Waterloo Elementary School
Alexander Galt Regional High School
Massey Vanier High School
Richmond Regional High School
Eliza McKnight (Vice-Chairperson)
Melissa Bouthillier (Chairperson)
Karen Dymond (Secretary)
ETSB Staff Representative
Director General's representative
*If your child's school does not have a parent representative and you would like to join, please contact your school administration or the Complementary Educational Services.
Meetings normally take place the the Board Office in Magog. Currently, they are being held through Zoom.
October 13, 2021 April 13, 2022
November 10, 2021 May 11, 2022
January 12, 2022 June 8, 2022
February 9, 2022